How do I change my registered bank account?

Malta Stock Exchange are the administrators of the Shareholders’ and Bondholders’ register. Any updates to personal details including changes to registered bank accounts are to be sent to Malta Stock Exchange. For the change to take affect the form attached here-under is to be sent to MSE through the compilation of the MSE Direct Credit Instructions form attached below.

This form can be presented to Malta Stock Exchange by the investor, upon the presentation of his/her ID card. Alternatively, the form may also be sent by post if attested by a professional witness.